How to modify your name server records if your domain is using our name servers.
- Login to your account.
- Click on Manage Name Servers.
- Click the domain name you wish to modify the DNS records for.
- Change the selection to "I want to edit my name server records" and click Continue
If your domain uses our name servers, your records will be displayed. By default, domains will start out with two DNS records displayed, one for www and one for the domain without the www. These default records are used to show the parking page for your domain.
Add, Modify, or Delete a Record
- Add a new DNS record using the New Record form.
- Modify an existing record using the pencil icon at the right of a record entry.
- Delete an existing record by clicking the trash icon at the right of the record entry.