Your 101domain account is used to purchase and manage domain registrations and services. Learn how to setup your account, update login or contact information, as well as keep your account secure.
Access our form for New Customers on my.101domain.com
Click Start Here found to the right
A few details are needed to setup your account:a. Email Address
A reliable, accessible email is needed to keep you informed regarding your domains, services, and transactions. This email becomes the username of your account. You can change the username later.b. Full Name
The account holder is the primary point of contact for everything account related. The account holder may create sub-user accounts for Admins, Techs, and Billing users. Be sure to include the organization if the purpose of the domains is for company use.
c. Password and Confirm Password
d. Opt in to stay informed about 101domain's special offers
e. Verify that you are human by completing a simple checkpoint
f. Click Create Account
Setup your three security questions with answersSelect a question and enter the answer to the right
a. Click Select Question
b. Type your answer in the field to the right
The Security Question answers are case-sensitive. They are required to enable many account and domain specific essential actions. If you do not know these answers when they are requested, you will likely need to enter a verification process.
You'll want to remember these!
Click Okay. Then, your account is ready; Welcome!
Make changes to the account name, email, mailing address, and phone numbers. Does not edit the domain WHOIS information.
- From My Account select Change Address
- The Primary Account Holder must be named on the account
- If your account is for the purpose of an organization, enter your organization. An organization can more easily change the primary account holder. Individuals are not required to enter an Organization
- Specify your primary email address and up to three alternative email addresses. Email correspondence will be sent to the primary email, and carbon copies will be sent to the alternative emails.
- You may select whether you would like your language to be English or Russian
- Enter your mailing address here
- Enter contact phone and fax numbers
- Click Okay to submit your entries!
Congratulations, you've updated your contact info!
If you can't remember your security question answers, please open a support ticket with our Support Team.
Visit the Support Center to open a ticket!
Upon receipt of your support ticket the following documents may be required/requested:
- Email request with your username if known or domain name.
- Valid government issued ID.
- Last 2 transactions on your account.
- Letter of Authorization, printed on company letterhead.
- Copy of your ID.
- Documentation showing your position within the company.
The requested documents will be reviewed and further details may be required upon receipt.
Visit the Support Center
Click Support TicketThe Support Ticket icon...
- Select Login Problems as the Ticket SubjectView subject options...
Click a Domain Name from the drop-down menuClick any of your listed Domain names OR...
Select "Other" and enter "user.name" in place of the domain name.
just about any entry that mimics a FQDN will do...
- In the Problem Description field, request to update your username and specify your desired username.
- Click Done
With that last click, 101domain Support has been notified of your request. A response will be provided in 2 business days, if not much sooner!
- From the login screen, click Forgot Your Password or Username?.
- Click Forgot Username.
- Complete the prompts and click Submit.
- Answer at least one security question correctly to proceed.
- If you have entered a correct email and domain name for the account, the account username is delivered to the email. Please allow up to 15 minutes for the email to arrive and check your spam or junk mail folders.
- The username is included in the email message content and is accented in blue.
You've obtained your Username! Return to the login page at my.101domain.com to access your account or reset your password.
Having difficulty determining what email is associated with your account? Can't remember your domain name? Contact Support at [email protected] or call toll-free at 877.691.3662.
These steps will assist you in updating your password from within your account. Settings for your account are managed from My Account.
- Select the Silhouette
- Find and select the key under Account to change your password.
- Complete the Password Change form and select Okay.
- An email will be delivered within a few minutes. Take note of the Password Code!
- Enter the Code in the Password reset code field.
- Your password is reset if you see this:
- To check your new password, you can log out by selecting the Welcome dropdown and then Logout.
- Sign back in using your username and new password.
If you are able to log in, Congratulations! Your password is set.
- From my.101domain.com, Click Forgot your username or password?
- Enter the username, check I'm not a robot, and click Submit.
- Check your email for further instructions. Please allow up to 15 minutes for the email to arrive and check your spam or junk mail folders.
- The reset instructions include the link to reset your password and a Password Reset Code.
- Take note or copy the code
- Follow the link
- From the Change Your Password prompts:
- Enter the Code
- Enter your new password
Enter your password again to confirm your new password
Take note of your new password in your phone, a password manager app, or another secured reference.
- Complete the I'm not a robot captcha prompt
- Click Okay.
Your new password is ready to use! Return to my.101domain.com to access your account.
To help protect your account from being hacked we are offering Google's Two-Step Verification to our customers.This user-friendly and reliable system will add an extra layer of security to your account, and the best part is that you can add it for free!
2-Step Verification helps protect your account from being hacked. Even if someone manages to obtain, crack, guess or steal your password, they can’t sign in without access to your additional verification. This verification code will be sent to your phone via text, voice call, or our mobile app. Or, if you have a Security Key, you can insert it into your computer’s USB port.
- Log in to your account via my.101domain.com.
- Select the My Account button which can be accessed via the 'Sign in' link (top right-hand corner of the navigation menu).
- From within the Security section, select the Two Factor Authentication tab.
- The page contains a QR code that you scan with Google Authenticator.
- Install Google Authenticator on your phone and open the app.
- Scan the barcode.
- Open the Google Authenticator application on your device.
- Click the + sign on the top-right to add a new account.
- Click on Scan barcode.
- Point your phone's camera at this barcode, following the instructions on your device.
- Enter code to validate device.
- Enter the code below when prompted to validate and sync your device.
After registering your VIP credential with our site, you will then be required to use it each time you log in. This service protects against common virus, hacker attacks, and e-mail phishing schemes. It can also provide limits to account access by key persons or employees as well as your computer on untrusted networks.
Add additional security settings, protect your account by restricting/defining the IP Addresses it can be logged in from.
Specify up to 5 static IP addresses that may access your account.
IP Account Lock works at the account level to let you determine which computers or computer networks are able to access your domain account. Found in your Account Manager link under Security, this advanced feature shows you any current addresses that are allowed and provides means to add new ones. After you log out, your next login attempt can only be made from one of the registered IP addresses.
- Account level access control.
- Adds a FREE layer of protection to your account.
- Specify up to 5 static IP addresses which may access your account.
Good for limiting employees to log in from the office and not from home, allowing access to only your trusted network(s), or preventing someone from gaining access through your computer on an untrusted network or public wireless network.
The most secure method to cancel or close your 101domain account.
If you would like to cancel or close your 101domain account please open a Support Ticket as this is the most secure method of communication.
To open a support ticket, you need to log in to your 101domain Account at my.101domain.com. When you have signed in select the 'Support Center' link where you can create a Support Ticket.
On receipt of your request, we will ask you to reconfirm your request as your account will be locked, which will prevent further access/action on your account. Your account will be locked within 24 to 48 hours upon receipt of your further confirmation.