This article explains how to backup a Plesk Hosting subscription/account.
- Login to your Plesk Panel, and on the far right click Backup Manager
- Click the Remote Storage Settings button to set up your remote storage
- Click the link for FTP
- Set up at least the FTP server hostname and the FTP username, then click the OK button
- Click the Back Up button to start a backup
- Review the settings for the backup of the subscription, then click the OK button
- See that the backup has started and then finished