Account recovery may at some point be necessary, but is an exacting procedure required to balance your accessibility and your account's security. If initial attempts to recover a username or reset a password does not result in account access, then this article provides the means to recover your account.
- To reclaim account access send an email to [email protected]. The email must observe these requirements:
- Must be sent from an email address listed on the account
- Must include in the subject line "Account Access" with the account username and the domain name on the account
- Must provide an explanation of why account access is needed and any steps you have taken to attempt to gain access to your account
- The Support Team will respond within two business days to provide further instructions.