Login to Your Account to access the website builder under Websites, Email & Security and follow the steps in this article.
Adding content and viewing your site
Three important buttons
- Main menu Switch to another application like Blog or Store.
- Add content button Add new images, text or other content to your page.
- Publish button Make your website visible on the web.
To add content to your page:
- Click the Add content button.
- Drag any item from the content panel onto the page.
- Drop the content on the page.
- Switch between Edit and Preview mode as needed by clicking the empty spot on the Edit or Preview toggle slider bar.
- Select the type of device on which you wish to view your site.
- Publish your site to make it available for everyone.
- Click and drag the item you want to add.
- Drop zones are indicated in green as you drag the item around the page.
Move content around the page
- Use the drag handle to move the content.
- The drip-zone for the content is indicated by the green bar.
Check yourself out
Go ahead, check yourself out. On Site there is an Edit and Preview option- flip back and forth as many times as you want to see your exciting progress. As you venture farther down the toolbar you will see a desktop, a tablet and a phone icon which allows you to experience your website from your user’s POV, automatically formatting your page to fit the devise they are visiting you on. Pretty cool huh?