Now that you have the perfect domain for your brand you can start bringing your vision to life. In a moments time and some guidance, you’ll be able to type in your personalized domain name and see your very own website appear in front of you!
1. Enter your new website - Sign in to Your Account. You can access your new website under Websites, Email & Security. Click Launch to open the Easy Website Builder.
2. Set your site settings - Navigate to the Site dropdown on the far left of the top bar, then Site settings and select Profile where you can set up Basic Information and Contact Details that will be used across your site.
3. Basic Information
- If you have an image you would like to use for a logo it will appear in the header, footer and any other possible locations.
- The business name is the name of your site which will be featured in the header.
- The headline and strapline will appear together at the top of your home page.
- Depending on the template, the company description may appear in the header or footer of the site.
4. Contact Details
- Adding an address will automatically update any map on your site.
- Adding links to your social media profiles will update any social icons.
- Adding an email will update any contact form on your site.
5. Dare to publish - On the top bar you will see a cloud and Publish. Once you click this you will be only one click away from bringing your website to life.