SWA Plus and SWA Professional enabled domains may “Enable Image Optimization” to automatically reduce the image size of a website, in turn, reduce the time to load the images in a browser.
When images are not optimized, they utilize vast server resources and hinder website speed. The Image Optimization feature compresses your site’s images to deliver a faster experience for your web visitors.
When should you use Image Optimization?
Image Optimization is a powerful tool for e-commerce websites that store a lot of images. The best part is that Cloudflare® will automatically do it for you.
- Reduce the size of the images provided by your vendors
- Reduce the original image size of a small thumbnail on your website
- Improve page load time
- Improve image load time (showcasing different angles of the product)
To Enable Image Optimization, please follow the steps provided:
- Log in to my.101domain.com.
- Select "Domain Names" from the main menu.
- Click on the domain name presented in the list or search for the domain name in the portfolio using the search field provided.
- In the CLOUDFLARE management box, click on the "Enable Image Optimization" toggle switch to turn it on.