Enabling or disabling Secure Web Accelerator (SWA) for a specific DNS resource record to allow traffic through or bypass the Cloudflare® global network is as simple as clicking on the cloud icon turning it orange to enable or turning it gray to disable. Please be cautious when modifying or deleting records with the orange cloud icon enabled, as changes to these could disrupt your SWA services powered by Cloudflare.
To allow or disallow a specific DNS resource record to pass through Cloudflare’s global network, please follow the steps provided:
- Log in to my.101domain.com.
- Select "Domain Names" from the main menu.
- Click on the domain name presented in the list or search for the domain name in the portfolio using the search field provided.
- In the CLOUDFLARE management box on the row labeled "Enable/Disable Cloudflare", click the "Manage" button.
- On the next page, click on the cloud icon turning it orange to enable or turning it gray to disable.