You may apply a Certificate File (CRT) to your cPanel site using the following steps:
- Log in to your 101domain account at my.101domain.com.
- Select the Websites, Email and Security tab.
- Select the Launch button next to your hosting product.
- Once the panel is launched, expand the Security category by clicking on the plus sign (+) on the right-hand side, then click on SSL/TLS.
- Click on 'Generate, view, upload, or delete SSL certificates' link underneath Certificates (CRT).
- If you have a .CRT file to upload, click Choose File just under Choose a certificate file (*.crt).
- Give the certificate a name in the description box and click Upload Certificate.