From within your account, you can purchase and manage your domains, email, websites, hosting, etc.
The first thing to do is set up an account with 101domain, to do this follow these steps:
Click the Sign in link (top right-hand side of navigation menu). The Sign In/ Create Account dialog box displays.
Click the Create Account tab.The New Account dialog box displays.
Type your Email Address, Full Name (First & Last Name) and Password, then re-type your password again in Confirm Password.
Click the Terms of Service link to review the Terms & Conditions and, if you agree, click the toggle button to accept.
Click Create Account.
You should setup Security Questions for your account, answers to these three security questions will be required if you ever lose your password or wish to lock your domain services.
To setup Security Questions follow these steps:
- Login to your Account Manager.
- Select the My Account button which can be accessed via the Sign in link (top right-hand side of the navigation menu).
- The Security Questions section opens, choose the question from the drop-down menu and insert the answer in the field provided. Complete all three questions and answers.
- Select the Okay button to save.
When the Security Questions are completed, you can access the My Account section, within this section you can make various updates to your:
- Change Password
- Change Address
- Change Default Whois
- Configure Default Nameservers
- Change Language
- Set Two Factor Authentication
- Security Questions
- IP Access Logger
- IP Account Lock
- Invoice History
- Payments and Refunds
- Add New Credit Card
- Auto-Renewal Settings
- Invoice Settings
For a quick overview of getting started, check out some of the following sections: