This article describes how to troubleshoot a non-working Email Box service.
- Make sure that your DNS is configured correctly for the domain in question. See KBA: Email Box Service DNS Requirements
- Verify your user name and password via the webmail login. See KBA: How to Access an Email Box Service Webmail
- In the webmail, look for messages that indicate you may be over the service limits. See KBA: Email Box Service limits
- Attempt to send an email to this email account from this email account and verify that it received. Note any failures
- Attempt to send an email to a Gmail account. Note any failures or bounce messages.
- Send an email from a Gmail account. Note any failures or bounce messages.
- Attempt to resend the message you originally sent, verifying that the email address and domain is correct
- Have the sender resend the message originally sent to you, and have them verify your email address and the domain is correct
- Have the sender send any bounce messages to you through an alternate method