Creating an Out of Office Reply
This article explains how to add an Out of Office or Vacation reply in the webmail interface of an Email Box service.
- While logged into the webmail interface, click the gear in the bottom left corner
- Click Filters on the right side
- Click the Add a Filter button
- Create a filter by typing a Name, chose Vacation message from the drop-down, select the Reply interval, type a Vacation Message, check the Don't stop processing rules box and click the Done button
- Finally, click the Save button