Create a Plesk mail backup using Outlook.
- Open Outlook, and click File in the menu.
- Select Open & Export, and choose Import/Export option. This opens the Import/Export wizard.
- Choose Export to a file, and click Next.
- In the next frame, choose Outlook Data File (.pst), and click Next.
- Select the folder to export from (i.e. Inbox). Make sure Include subfolders is checked, and click Next.
- Click Finish
- Set the file location and name to save the export, or use the default suggestion. Choose the option that best suits your needs, and click Finish.
- When creating the Data File, you can provide an optional password. Just leave blank if you want to bypass this step. Click OK to continue.