It's easy to consolidate your Google Workspace (formally G Suite) services and domains with 101domain! Whether you made an account with Google directly or went through another reseller, you can transfer the existing services to be managed and supported by 101domain.
- Sign into your Google Workspace account
- Click on the Users button and note the total count of users. You can consider deleting old users before transferring the service
- Return to the previous page and click on the Billing button. Verify which version of Google Workspace you have, such as Business Starter, Business Standard, or Enterprise Plus (more info)
Consider changing the edition of Google Workspace based on your needs and then proceed to retrieve your transfer token. Refer to instructions.
- Save your transfer token in a document and then return to 101domain to purchase the appropriate number of users and edition of Google Workspace. You can find Google Workspace within the Websites & Email tab.
- Once the service is ordered, find the service within the Websites, Email & Security tab of your account
- Once logged into your account, navigate to the Websites, Email and Security tab
- Select the Google Workspace Actions Arrow and Select Configure
- Select Transfer in
- Paste the Transfer code from Google Workspace enter the transfer key and click submit or click on instructions link below.