If you already have an active G Suite account with another hosting provider, and would like for it to be managed with 101domain, you will need to transfer in the G Suite subscription.
- Obtain the Transfer Code from your Google Account (instructions: https://support.google.com/a/answer/7643790?hl=en).
- Once you have your Transfer Code, log into your 101domain account.
- Once logged into your account, navigate to the Websites, Email and Security tab
- Select the G Suite Actions Arrow and Select Configure
- Select Transfer in
- Paste the Transfer code from G Suite enter the transfer key and click submit or click on instructions link below.