If your domain name is not working, it may not be resolving or redirecting.
As a starting point, please check to make sure the following are not part of the issue:
- The domain has expired and will need to be renewed before it can be re-activated.
- The hosting service linked to the domain is expired.
- Recent updates to Name Servers or DNS records that have not yet propagated.
- Name Servers are not configured with the pertaining registry (Check WHOIS to make sure the correct name servers are listed to your domain.)
- Holds placed by either registrar or registry, these can prevent a domain name from resolving. If a hold is placed on a domain, it can be viewed upon WHOIS searches.
If none of the above are the problem, please contact our Support Team by opening a Support Ticket.