Before beginning the process of transferring your domain to us, you will need to prepare your domain for the transfer.
- Prepare your domain name(s) for transfer.
- Ensure your WHOIS information is correct and accurate.
- Ensure Private Registration referred to as Whois Privacy or Privacy Protection is disabled for your domain
- Make sure your domain name is unlocked.
- Submit and pay for your domain name transfer request.
- If you have authorization code(s) (sometimes called EPP codes), enter here, during checkout, or later on.
- You will be charged and your domain name will automatically be renewed for an additional year.
- Configure your domain name settings during checkout and configure add-ons such as WHOIS Privacy and web hosting.
- Follow the instructions sent to you by email.
- In most cases, unlocking and authorization code is all that is necessary and the process will complete automatically within 5 days.
- If the process differs to transfer in your particular domain name, our system will inform you with clear instructions after you've submitted the request.
If you are transferring your domain from another Registrar, you will be charged for 1 additional year and your domain name will automatically be renewed for 1 additional year.
If you want to cancel your domain transfer, please open a Support Ticket with our Support Team.