Our Auto-Renewal feature is a courtesy for you, our valued client. Auto-Renewal builds a cushion of time into the renewal process. Auto-renewal will be charged from your default billing account 60 days prior to the domain's expiration date. This ensures that should anything go wrong (eg: billing failure due to an expired card, problem with the registry, etc.) there is still time to resolve the situation without the domain expiring.
When a Domain is purchased, Auto-renewal is enabled. If Auto-Renewal is disabled, the domain may expire. In this instance, a redemption fee may be required in order to renew the domain.
Managing Your Account's Auto-Renewal Settings
- Login to your account
- Select “Welcome Account Name” in the upper right side
- Select “My Account” from the drop-down menu
- Select " Auto Renewal Settings”
- On this page you can
- Toggle the appropriate settings as desired
- Deposit funds
- Select the credit card to be associated with Auto-Renew
For additional information on the renewal and redemption process, please refer to our terms and conditions (Section 19: Renewal and Expiration of Services).