Even if someone manages to obtain, crack, guess or steal your password, they can’t sign in without access to your additional verification. This service protects against common virus, hacker attacks, and e-mail phishing schemes. It can also provide limits to account access by key persons or employees as well as your computer on untrusted networks
Two-factor authentication (2FA) helps protect your account from being hacked. When 2FA is enabled the authentication code is required each time you log in. This code is provided by the Google authenticator mobile app.
- Login to your account.
Select the My Account button which can be accessed via the Welcome drop-down (top right-hand corner of the navigation menu).
- Select Two Factor Authentication found under Security.
- The page contains the QR code that you can scan with any common authenticator application.
We recommend setting up and using Google Authenticator.
- Open the Google Authenticator application on your device.
- Click the + sign on the top-right to add a new account.
- Scan QR code with the Google Authenticator app using the camera on your device.
- Enter the code found in your app in the field where prompted to validate and sync your device.